We`re Play Project
Play Project works with many talented instructors and coaches, here are some of the main faces you'll see:
Trevor de Groot
Owner, Founder & Coach
Trevor has been training parkour since the end of 2008 and has been teaching parkour since 2010. Trevor is a certified parkour instructor, and an NCCP level 2 gymnastics instructor. Through parkour he has had the opportunity to work with clients such as H&R Block, Nike, Fujifilm, and The Hamilton Tiger Cats.
Founder & Coach
Ethan has been training parkour since 2010 and has been teaching parkour professionally since 2013. He is a certified parkour instructor, and an NCCP Level 2 trampoline coach. Ethan holds a master’s degree in human kinetics, where he researched parkour coach development.
Founder & Coach
Jeff is a passionate mover with a diverse background in athletics. He has been practicing parkour since 2007 and professionally coaching since 2013. He is passionate about the parkour community and making sure that good, safe instruction is readily available to practitioners of all skill levels.
Fall Programming 2017
Cost: $194.69 + tax ($220.00 total).
Duration: 10 weeks of programming.
Start Dates: September 30th, October 1st, October 2nd.
Finish Dates: December 9th, 10th & 11th.
Cancellations: October 7th, 8th & 9th.
Class Descriptions: Descriptions of each class can be found in our online registration system. To register please follow the steps in our registration checklist.
All programs are run out of Burlington BGs (680 Maple Avenue, Burlington), except for Saturday programs run between 5:00pm-8:00pm, which are based out of Supreme Cheerleading (Unit #4 – 845 Harrington Court, Burlington).
Final Details: A final details email will be sent to all registrants the week before class. The email will include exact locations, what to wear/bring, etc.
T-Shirts: Play Project shirts will be for sale for $25.
Fall 2017 Schedule
–Birthday Parties – 10:00am-3:00pm
-Freestyle 1 – 9-17y – 3:15pm-4:15pm *NEW* [At BGs]
-Kids – 6-8y – 5:00pm-6:00pm *NEW* [At Supreme]
-Time Trials – 9-17y – 6:00pm-7:00pm [1 spot]
–Open Gym – 7:00pm-8:00pm [$15 drop in]
-Youth – 9-12y – 10:00am-11:00am [FULL]
-Kids – 6-8y – 11:00am-12:00pm [FULL]
-Freestyle 1 – 9-17y – 12:30pm-1:30pm [FULL]
-Kids – 6-8y – 12:30pm-1:30pm [FULL]
-Freestyle 1 – 9-17y – 1:30pm-2:30pm [FULL]
-Advanced – 9-12y – 1:30pm-2:30pm [FULL]
-Freestyle 2 – 9-17y – 2:30pm-3:30pm [FULL]
-Advanced – 9-12y – 2:30pm-3:30pm *NEW*
-Freestyle 1 – 9-17y – 3:30pm-4:30pm [2 spots]
-Youth – 9-12y – 3:30pm-4:30pm [3 spots]
-Kids – 6-8y – 4:45pm-5:45pm [1 spot]
-Youth – 9-12y – 5:45pm-6:45pm [FULL]
-Youth – 9-12y – 6:45pm-7:45pm [FULL]
-Teen – 13-17y – 7:45pm-8:45pm [2 spots]
What: Our open gym program is a supervised non-instructional drop in program. Participants are encouraged to come and train on our parkour equipment, use the spring floor or the tumble track to work on their parkour or acrobatic skills.
When: Saturdays from 7:00pm-8:00pm.
Cancellations: There are currently no cancellations scheduled for the next month of open gym.
Where: Supreme Cheerleading – Unit #4, 845 Harrington Court, Burlington ON.
Age: Participants 6 years or older may attend.
Participant Information Form: All open gym participants must fill out and bring our participant information form before participating.
Play Project 2017 Cancellation Policy
-After first week of class – Participant is refunded $195.00.
-After second week of classes – Participant is refunded $170.00.
-After third week of classes – No refunds will be issued.
Other Programming Options
-Parkour Stunts/Media Services
For more information about our programming, please contact us or send an email to email@example.com. If you are interested in our programming but do not see an option that suits your needs, please get in touch with us and we will work towards creating a programming option that is specifically catered to you.
Register For Classes
To register for our programs, please follow the steps in the checklist below:
- Login to the Play Project registration website or create a new account if you are new to our programming.
- If you are creating a new account, please create the account under your own name. If you have children that you would like to enroll in our classes, please click “Add Family Member” to add their information. Be sure to select “Yes” as the “paid for” option. Next, please read our liability waiver. If you have read the waiver and agree to the terms, click the check box that says “I agree with the above terms,” then hit the “Create Account” button.
- Click the “Enrollments” tab in the topmost menu bar in order to register yourself or a child in any of our programs. If you are having difficulty finding the program you are looking for, you can search for the one you want by clicking the “All Class Types” drop down menu at the top right of the page and selecting the age group or program type that you are trying to find.
- Click the “Enroll” button with the appropriate name (we do not currently accept enrollments via credit card) to enroll your child in the class. If you would like to register yourself, click the button that says only “Enroll”. Please do not select the “Enroll With Credit Card – Currently Unavailable” option, as we do not currently accept online payments via credit card. If you try to register for a program that has different age requirements, our system will not allow you to do so, and there will be text that says “[Program Name] has a reservation prerequisite that isn’t reflected in your information at Play Project. If you feel you meet the prerequisites, please contact Play Project.”
NOTE: Some participants have been cleared to register in different age groups based upon family logistics, or skill level. If you are one of these participants, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our administration staff will register your child accordingly.
- After completing an enrollment, the “My Schedule” page will open, showing any classes that you are personally registered in. The “My Schedule” page does not show classes that your children are enrolled in.
- After completing an enrollment, you can now pay for classes. The programming that you choose will have the price listed in its description, as well as on the Services section of this website. We require payment before, or on the first day of programming. The accepted methods of payment are as follows:
– eTransfer– You may send an eTransfer to email@example.com
– Cheque – You can mail a cheque (made out to Play Project Inc.) to 61 Randall Avenue, Stoney Creek, Ontario, L8G 2K8.
– In Person – In situations where neither of the above two payment methods are possible, you can also pay on the first day via cash or cheque. If you choose this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware you will be paying on the first day.
- When we receive your payment, we will process it and update the payment status on your Play Project online account. That way you know when we have processed your payment. To verify the status of your payment, you can log in to your account, and click My Info -> Account. If your payment has not yet been processed, it will say “Unpaid Parkour Classes”. If your payment has been processed. it will show under My Info -> Purchase History.
- Once your payment has been processed and you are registered, everything is complete. Be sure to check your email inbox and junk mail during the week leading up to the participant’s first class, since we will send out further class details such as what to bring on the first dayand any special notes during that time period.